- Develop and execute HR strategies, employee engagement, and performance management.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR matters, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices, proactively recommending improvements to processes and policies.
- Oversee the onboarding process for all new employees.
- 5-10 years of experience working in an office environment. (HR experience is a plus!)
- Experience with people relations.
- Knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with management at all levels.
- Determination and grit in implementing HR strategy.